Photobucket

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

New Speaker!

Hello, i would like to inform all of you that Kim Ong can't make it for the talkshow. boohoo! :(

Anyway, because it is a last minute thing, I managed to invite Yasmeen Zainal for our talkshow. Yasmeen Zainal or more known as missosixnine is a 22 year old fashion entrepreneur & graphic designer from Subang Jaya, Malaysia. Director of Catapult Creative Sdn Bhd, a multimedia company together with sister, Sarah (aka Saer Ze). Owns OSIXNINE Boutique at 51B, JLN SS 15/4, S.Jaya.She is also a blogger, duh! Her blog website is; http://missosixnine.blogspot.com/



Yasmeen's press.

Making her pitch for fashion; News Straits Times 29th October 2006
Launchpad for rainbow rock tees; News Straits Times 29th October 2006
Face in the Frame - Making Malaysia Proud; Campus Plus December 2006 issue
Pulse - The rhythm of Fashion Event booklet
OSIXNINE-Eclectic Electric Accessories; KLue April 2007 issue
KLue Blue Chilli 2007 finalist (Yasmeen - fashion entrepreneur)
The Cool List - JUICE August 2007 issue
Accessories segment - KLue August 2007 issue
Sister Act - cover story; [R.AGE] 11th September 2007
Rainbow Rock! fashion spread; REMIX April 2008 issue
Hafiz & Hunny wearing OSIXNINE; Harian Metro July 21st 2008



xoxo.


2 comments:

kimfluttersby said...

I'm terrible sorry I am unable to make it as I had a last minute call from the Astro-4As Postgraduate Scholarship Award and my interview slot is at 10am, smacks right into the talkshow - yes I'm one of the three shortlisted for the scholarship. One that I've been anticipating for 4 months, finally a call. I'm really excited about it and really wished it did not clash but I had to make a choice.

I hope your class / Segi College will consider me for future opportunities. I wish you all the best and good luck!

Keep in touch @ www.kimong.com.

Best regards,
Kim Ong

Youth BEATS said...

its okay babe. goodluck for the award ! all the best. :) thanks btw.